Blanket Mortgage Hazard insurance protection provides coverage for a financial institution’s mortgage loan portfolio when property is uninsured. This program can also extend to second mortgages & home equity loans, with the option to include other real estate owned portfolios. Blanket Mortgage Hazard programs eliminate the process of following up on a borrower’s insurance after the initial loan closing for loans afforded protection under this coverage. The lender has the option to pay premiums on an annual or monthly outstanding balance basis.
This Blanket Hazard program provides all-risk coverage for residential and named peril for commercial properties. Underwritten by leading, “A” rated Insurers in the industry and serviced by Earl R. Whaley & Company.
- Premium based on Outstanding Balances & Number of Loans
- Monthly or Annual Billing
- Residential, Commercial, Mobile Homes, Condos, and HELOC loans
- Custom coverages available
- Dual Interest Coverage
- Claims administered by Earl R. Whaley & Company