Earl R. Whaley & Company’s Lender-Placed Collateral Protection program not only protects the financial institution, but also the borrower when there is damage to uninsured collateral. This dual coverage provision allows coverable losses to be adjusted without the requirement of repossession. Eligible collateral includes autos, trucks, campers, farm equipment, boats, and much more.
The lender has the option to design a program that fits the needs of their financial institution. Our tracking system is built to provide a platform with multiple user access to easily track and view insurance status. Customizable management reports, generated weekly, provide users the tools to monitor exposure for potential risk. Utilizing our experienced staff, along with our proprietary tracking system, this program provides your financial institution the tools required to monitor and manage your chattel loan portfolio.
- Partial to Full Outsourcing Programs available
- Automatic Coverage available
- Regulatory Compliant Notification to Borrowers
- Management Reports digitally delivered to the lender
- Online Access 24/7
- Monthly Digital Invoices
- Professional & Timely Claims Processing
- Ongoing Training Programs